About the System
The Everglade Combined RPM & Top Speed Limiter is an entirely electronic product. It enables most vehicles from 2002 to have a permanently set top RPM limit alongside a set top speed. This combination offers the best levels of reduction in fuel consumption and vehicle component wear. Having both types of limiter operational dramatically reduces the strain on the vehicle which in turn reduces unnecessary maintenance costs. This type of limiter also offers the most savings on fuel consumption. Modern turbo diesel vehicles become less efficient when pushed to the upper rpm range. By capping this maximum RPM, the vehicle can still operate through the peak torque band but can not be pushed beyond. The combination of the top speed limiter also means that on higher speed journeys the vehicle can benefit from further fuel usage reductions.
• RPM and Top Speed Limited
• Can be set to any RPM / Speed
• Reversible - Can be removed by our engineers
• E Mark Certified
• Reduction in vehicle emissions output
• Increases in fuel economy
• Reduced risk under 'Duty of Care'
• Reduction in vehicle wear and tear